Take A Break

The power of imagination makes us infinite

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chhod aaye hum woh galiyaan

"We have left those roads behind"!! This is not the first time though!!
No points for guessing.......... we moved from Nagoya, thanks to the transferable IT profession that my hubby is in. If huge pay packets and better life style is what IT jobs offer, uncertain, non permanent nomad's life comes free with it.

We are now residents of a furnished one room apartment in one of the residential areas in Chiba and Nagoya is pretty far from here. I miss our huge apartment on the 6th floor back there, the balcony, the huge tatami bedroom, the overall familiarity of the surroundings, the Chikusa park and most important of all, I miss my friends back in Nagoya. Preksha also misses these things I guess, because she seems to be clinging to me most of the time. She cant see the cars speeding by from the balcony because we stay in the first floor now. I particularly havent liked the new place except for the fact that Tokyo DisneyLand is just a 20 minute train journey from here.

The last couple of weeks had been very taxing, packing, cleaning, sending parcels.......lots of stuff to be taken care of. We sold all our stuff back in Nagoya since we are planning to MOVE AGAIN!! But this time we will be going back to our home, Bangalore. Thats the only thing that makes me happy about this move, because this way we are getting closer to going back ;-) Just a month to go and then here we come Bangalore!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger When I think of... said...

Me hates packing too... Even to go for a day to another place. House shifting with a baby is not something I envy you at all. Let me know when you are back in Bangalore.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home