Take A Break

The power of imagination makes us infinite

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just like that...............

Its been a long long time.................... more than a year actually that I "blogged". Its been so long that when I read my previous posts, I felt I was reading someone else's blog, a stranger's experiences which seemed similar to mine. Could it be me who had worded my experiences and had the courage to publish it too. Or was it my alter ego who could write........because as I decided to rejuvenate my blog and sat down to put my thoughts across I feel like a kid from primary school who is in the initial stages of learning new words.

Let me hope my long lost alter ego surfaces soon because I enjoyed reliving my memories from the past while going through the previous posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayuresh said...

hey.. nice to see you back..looking forward to reading you blogs..hope after the hiatus you have lots of stories to tell. :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger NR said...

Hey Shubha P, u have taken a loooong break... Welcome back!!! Hope to see u blog more often now...

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home